Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hairspray Nail Polish! S235 (Bright Orange) €2.99

WOW!!!! I absolutely adore really bright, vibrant nail polishes, almost illuminous! Unfortunately finding a brand that doesn't go on like lightly tinted water is no mean feat, but I have hit the jackpot!!

I wandered into Hairspray on Henry street yesterday (admittedly, just to kill some time before an appointment) but ended up spending a small fortune! I made a bee line for the nail polish, I wasn't overwhelmed by the colour selection, but the orange immediately jumped out at me! It looks like a highligther orange in the bottle! I had wraps on my nails at the time, so couldn't try it in the shop (devastated!) but I thought I'd be adventurous and buy it anyway. Treat myself :) At just €2.99 I thought it deserved a try.

And I'm very glad I gave it the benefit of the doubt! It's fantastic! The first coat is a bit wishy-washy, but after a second coat it gets really, really bright! I have about 4 coats on at this stage, but that's only because I'm getting curious about just how bright it can go. I'm hoping that soon my nails will be visible from space!

I was very impatient, I couldn't wait to get home to remove the wraps from my nails. There's has also been no chipping as of yet, which is an achievement for any nail polish when it come's to my nails!

I have nothing but praise for this polish!! If you like illumious colours, this is most definitely worth the money!! Going to buy the illumious pink soon, hopefully I'll be just as impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment