Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nail Bliss Bling Nail Wraps €4.99

I'm so skeptical about nails wraps, because I have yet to find a pair good enough to warrant their price tag. I'd essentially given up on them, but I was doing the shopping a few days ago....and thought I'd give them one last try. They sell Nail bliss wraps in Dunnes Stores for €4.99, and I'd never used them before, so I decided that I would try them, and if I wasn't impressed I would never spend money on any brand of wraps again, EVER!!



Well, didn't they prove me wrong!!! They are really good! They're made of a really thin sticky film, so there's absolutely no bulk to them at all. They were super easy to apply, just press them on firmly, cut the excess and file! I even managed to get 2 nails done per sticker, which I have never been able to do with any other brand!


They stayed put for 3 days, would have been longer, but I took them off of my own accord! They have a really good selection of designs, from floral prints to leopard print! If, like me, you're getting a bit disheartened by nail wraps, invest in these and restore your faith! I highly recommend them!

1 comment:

  1. Yes they are amazing i am a nail technician and use these on myself they stay on for a month if applied properley and u cap them

    ReplyDelete