Thursday, March 1, 2012

Essence Get BIG Lashes volume curl mascara €2.97

This is a little gem!! I'm super skeptical of mascara's, and find it almost impossible to find one I really LOVE! Essence have brought out about 4 new mascara's, all aimed at big, bold lashes, and all under the €4 mark. This is the first one I've tried and I'm very impressed with it. I'm forever buying new mascara's in the hopes of finding that special one <3 I'm not sure if this is the ONE, but it's definitely the best I've come across in quite a while, and is wonderfully cheap!!


I have no complaints about this! I wore it all day yesterday, and it didn't smudge, clump, or start falling off in little flakes like some cheaper mascara's tend to do! It really separated my lashes, and definitely gave them a subtle, but noticeable curl! Particularly with my corner lashes, gave them a real cat's eye look!


The brush is also a nice big chunky one, which I love!! I really can't tolerate small brushes on a mascara wand. It's just.......wrong. I gave my lashes 2 coats on each eye and the look long, full of volume, and separated. I wouldn't necessarily use this as a going out mascara, I don't trust it enough just yet to put it to the test! But as a day time mascara...It's my new best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment