Monday, March 12, 2012

Collection 2000 EXTREME 24 hour felt tip liner €3.95

I absolutely love this!! SO MUCH! I've never used any kind of pen eyeliner before, as with the lip pens, the idea of colouring my face in doesn't sit well with me! But I will gladly make an exception for this!


I could spend the entire post listing all the reasons why this eyeliner is my new best friend.......and that's exactly what I'm going to do! Here we go!

1- It dries instantly! With liquid eyeliner I tended to open my eyes too early to too wide, giving my self a big black line on the bottom of my brow bone, NO MORE!!! Not a single smudge to be found.

2- Precision tip makes drawing my flicks super easy! They look neater and take less time!


3- It's jet black and goes on really thick and smooth, one coat and you're done!

4- It actually does last 24 hours!! Well....It may be dwindling slightly by the end, but it lasts a lot longer than any liner I've ever used! The proof was when, after a night out on the town (making cocktails n a friends house and watching crap on youtube) by eyeliner was still almost perfect on my hungover eyes the next morning!

5- It's incredibly reasonably priced, an in my opinion is worth more! (But shush, don't tell them that!)

If you're an eyeliner fiend with high expectations, like myself, then buy this! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment