Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NYC 16 Hour lip tint €4.95

I've never used a lip pen before, because i can't really get my head around colouring in my lips! I know there are many different brands out there, but the price, and colours never really did anything for me.


I found these NYC ones yesterday, they have 4 or 5 different shades of pink. I bought 'precious pink', it was the most vibrant shade. It came out very pink on my skin, but was more subtle on my lips.



It claims to last 16 hours, it doesn't quite make it, but gives it a damn good try! It feels very lightweight on, i forgot i was wearing it after a few minutes. Until i licked my lips..... It doesn't taste very good at all!! But that goes after a few minutes!


All in all, for its price this is a pretty good buy! If you want a subtle, hassle free and cheap alternative to lippie, id give this a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment