Thursday, January 12, 2012

NAIL ROCK designer nail wraps.

NAIL ROCK are the second brand of nail stickers I have tried. The first was a Sally Hansen design, and while they were good, I didn't find them worth their €10.85 price tag. There's also a pretty limited choice of designs.


That's were NAIL ROCK shines, they have a fantastic range of designs! Although, some are quite hard to come across. They are also almost €4 cheaper at just €6.99.

I followed the instructions to a T. Filed and buffed my nails, then wiped with an acetone based remover. Applying the wraps is very easy. You just chose the size closest to your nail size, place it on your nail and apply pressure to stick it. Then remove the excess using a file.



These look adorable, and I love the design. But sadly, I'm not too impressed with the quality! They were on for about an hour when I started to notice little bits peeling away, despite being put on perfectly! About 3 hours later...they're pretty much ready to fall off!! I can't see a top coat saving them and reckon they'll be all gone by morning :( Not worth the hassle in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment