Friday, January 6, 2012

Eyelure Individual lash extensions.

I love the look of long, natural separated lashes, something that's very time consuming to achieve with just mascara. But who wants the weight of full strip lashes on their eyes all day, every day? I certainly don't! Strip lashes are for giving a night out that extra bit of glamour.

I bought Eyelure Individual lash extensions from boots, costing in or around €10. I bought these under the pretenses that they were semi permanent and I'd get at least a few days from each application.


How wrong was I!! I applied these lashes early in the morning, wore no mascara as i chose the longest length available, just some liquid eyeliner on my upper lid. They lasted the pace of the day without any difficulty, and in fairness looked fantastic!


But it all fell apart when it came time for bed! I took off my make up, not being overly aggressive around my eye's, in fact, I barely touched them at all. I lost about 4 while taking off my make up, but put that down to maybe just putting too many on!

When I woke up in the morning I was awash in a sea of tiny eyelashes. They were everywhere, except on my eyes. I'd say I had about 5 left on each eye. Not very semi permanent at all!!

Over all, I would never recommend this product to a friend, unless they were looking for temporary individual lashes. After the initial excitement of how good they looked, having them all fall off in less than 24 hours was very disappointing!

No comments:

Post a Comment