Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Essence Gel eyeliner



This is a little gem of a find! This was the first gel eyeliner I ever tried and I was very impressed! It goes on smooth, think, and jet black. And stays put ALL day!


This comes in at around the €2, but it's worth so much more! Essence also sell an application bush for the eyeliner for a similar price. It comes in a few colours to- Black, brown, purple and a dark green.

I'd definitely recommend this for anyone trying gel liner for the first time and wants to experiment. I can't find any faults with it, and can safely say it beats some of t's more expensive competitors hands down!

2 comments:

  1. does it crease... i have asian lids... and they tend to be slightly oily, but i want to feel safe that i know its not going to crease, budge, or smudge

    ... haha that rhymed, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I can only speak for my own lids, and i've never found it to crease! I tend to find with liquid or pencil liners that i get a little (annoying) black smudge in the outer corner of my eye, ruining hr flick, but i don't get it with the gel liner!

    ReplyDelete