Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crazy Color Candyfloss €3.99

So, after over a year of trying desperately to get my hair blonde........ i got completely bored of it and needed some excitement. Some people just aren't meant for natural colours. I am one of those people. I do not have healthy hair. It is dry and brittle from years of abuse. What i have no done to my hair is not worth doing. It's been coloured, bleached, straightened to within an inch of it's life, had every type of extension in it, it never gets a break. By right I should have gone bald years ago, my hair is a trooper. So I rewarded it by lobbing a load of pink dye in it...... right.....
Crazy Color 'Candy Floss' €3.99 from Terrisales.

Luckily, Crazy Color is actually quite a conditioning semi permanent colour, so I'm gonna chose to believe that it's actually good for my hair... *cough cough*

Application is easy as ya like!The dye itself is a great consistency so there's little to no mess. Apply to towel dried hair (wear gloves) and leave on for 15-30 minutes. I left mine on for a little over 30 minutes (I fell asleep...) because I'm a rebel like that, and you can see the results.
With flash
It's a subtle enough colour, and doesn't pick up great on camera, but i love it. It's very cute and girly! Almost makes  me look innocent! Also, it fades quite quickly, so if you're just looking for a change for a week or two, pastel colours are your man!

Without flash

I should also state that my hair was about 50 different shades of blonde, from snow white to brassy, before I put Candyfloss in, so any variances in the colour are entirely my fault! I used about 3/4 of a bottle on my shoulder length hair.

Overall, as with any Crazy Color I've used  (Fire, pinkissmo, lavander, marshmallow), I've not been disappointed. It does exactly what it says on the bottle, gives you hair that looks like candy floss! Also, good to note that ALL Crazy Colour's are now selling for €3.99 in Terrisales!

No comments:

Post a Comment