Friday, July 5, 2013

Garnier Perfect Blur Primer

I was quite excited about this primer because generally Garnier's skin care products are spot on for me. I got it on special for €8.52 in Macabes pharmacy and I'm very glad I didn't pay full whack for it.

The only good thing I have to say about it is that the outer packaging is quite pretty.

Now on to the bad stuff....

It comes in a tube that is made of quite a tough plastic. The tube fills with air and you have to squeeze it really hard to get the product out. It'd be very inconvenient for anyone with any issues with their hands.

It doesn't really do what it claims to do.  It does eliminate shine a bit, but does next to nothing for open pores or imperfections.

It leaves your skin unbelievably greasy. My make up just wouldn't stay put. If I even touched my face my make up would come off because the primer left such a greasy, slidey base. In the end I just had to take it all off and start again.

If you're thinking of buying this, don't. There are plenty of cheaper primers that do a much better job!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for an honest review i saw this today and nearly got it, so glad i didn't now. Good luck getting to your milestone on pageviews :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thanks a mill :) Getting really close now!

    Yeah, it's really not worth it. I pawned mine off on my mam, it's sitting unused in a drawer somewhere!

    ReplyDelete