Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Slattery's Communications Blogger event

This evening I popped along to an event being held in Slattery's Communications to mingle with some fellow Bloggers and learn a bit about blogging from those in the know, and to learn more about the brands Slattery's represent.


They put on a fabulous spread when we arrived, with plenty of snacks and drinks to fill our tummies. There was a very informative and entertaining talk about how to make the most of your blog.
There was a fantastic array of goodies from He-shi, John Frieda and Sudocrem given to everyone to try and review. I got the He-Shi gradual tan and mitt, which I can't wait to try, as well as a Skinician restoring night cream.

My John Frieda goodie bag may be the saviour of my poor ravaged hair. In my extremely generous bag I got full size bottles of Frizz Ease 3 day straight, hair serum, smooth start conditioner, full repair conditioner and full repair deep conditioning mask, all of which will be very gratefully used!

I'll do my best to get a full review of as many of the products as I can as I use them!

2 comments:

  1. Might treat myself to a bit of tanning today, it's a gradual tan so I'll pop up a review in the next day or 2.

    ReplyDelete