Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HD Brows in Nu Essence Beauty

A few weeks ago I replied to a tweet looking for models for HD Brows. I'd been toying with the idea of getting them done for a while, but both the cost and how precious I am about my brows always put me off. Your brows can really make or break the overall look of your entire face, so once I find a waxer I like I tend to stick to them like glue.  Being between waxes because my current waxer is on maternity leave I jumped at the opportunity of getting them done in Nu Essence, and I'm so glad I did!

Firstly, I was running about 20 minutes late, and the girls were completely accommodating. The salon itself is really lovely and relaxing,  and I felt really at ease as soon as I walked in.
My brows were done by Joanie, who was brilliant. She talked me through every detail,  and always made sure I was comfortable and happy with what she was doing. Her attention to detail was amazing,  she tweazed and threaded my brows to perfection. Even the waxing was so much less painful than I'm accustomed to. I haven't touched them in weeks so they were really unruly, and one brow is naturally fuller than the other so she really had her work cut out for her. She even custom mixed my colour so I have lovely cool toned brown brows that really suit my complexion and hair colour.



I'm so, so happy I took the plunge,  and couldn't thank or recommended Nu Essence enough. Everything was absolutely lovely and I'll definitely be going back to keep up my new brows.

5 comments:

  1. Wow your eyebrows look fantastic! Love the colours that she put in, it looks really natural in the picture. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a mill! I'm so happy with them, the colour is perfect and they've a much more defined shape.

      Delete
  2. She did a fine job! That's my sister Joanie and she's the best in the world. I love her to bits, and I miss her too, as I'm 5468 miles away in another part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a fine job! That's my sister Joanie and she's the best in the world. I love her to bits, and I miss her too, as I'm 5468 miles away in another part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah isn't that lovely! You should be very proud, she gave me a great confidence boost with my new brows.

      Delete