Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sammy Fat Hair Thickening Creme


I was browsing in Superdrug last night and came across this hair care brand that I have never heard of before. It was all half price, and the range included a  shampoo, conditioner, masque and creme, all aimed to thicken your hair and give you lots of volume. I'm constantly on a quest for big hair, and as this was half price it seemed silly to not try at least one of the products. 

I opted for the creme, which you apply to towel dried hair and style as usual. The creme itself has a lovely clean,  fruity smell and is easy to dispense evenly through your hair. 

But did it do anything? In my opinion, kind of! I have hair that is naturally quite thick anyway,  but I'd never fall out with extra volime, which my hair seemed to have. I'd be very interested in using the entire range together to see what the results are. 

2 comments:

  1. I bought the shampoo and conditioner for my sister Amy over at 'All the little things' good products....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely gives more volume, but I find it leaves my hair kinda brittle feeling after!

      Delete