Thursday, October 31, 2013

5 minute Halloween face

I had my Halloween night out on Saturday, so that was my night to get all dressed up. I was taking my niece trick or treating so I wanted to have a really quick, simple costume, just to get in the spirit of things.


This look literally took all of 5 minutes as it was just added to tge make up i was already wearing, and cost nothing as I already had everything used.

The eyeshadow is from my Sleek Acid pallet. I used NYC liquid liner on my upper lid, and NYC black glitter kohl on my inner and lower eye. I also used the kohl for my nose and whiskers.

And here's my busy little bee ready for her first ever trick or treating. My heart!!


6 comments:

  1. Your eyes are great wish I could do liner as lovely as yours! Your little one is so cute our little one went out tonight too for her first trick and treat and dressed as a ladybird :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you hun! It's super easy!

    Did your little ladybird enjoy herself? My niece started to get really spooked when the fireworks started going off. You'd wanna see some of the sweets she went away with though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to do it I looked like I was coming back from the dead! lol She had a ball of a time and loved seeing all the big kids out, the fireworks didn't bother her too much thank goodness. We helped with the sweets they went down great :)

      Delete
    2. Awh bless! The youngsters really bring the fun back into for ya. I was bent double laughing at my niece, she kept legging into people's houses when they opened the door!

      Delete
  3. Love this post! I love it when bloggers do makeup tutorials, i might try one <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should! They're so easy and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete