Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sally Hanson Hard as Nails Xtreme wear

While in Dealz earlier today this bright pink polish caught my eye. Normally once autumn sets in I'm all about dark colours, but this looked so neon I just couldn't resist. Plus, a Sally Hanson polish for €1.49 would be stupid to pass up, right? Wrong.


I absolutely love the colour in the bottle, but it came out much duller on a clean nail, so I applied it over a white base. I should state that the base was absolutely bone dry, so is in no way to blame. The colour did come out much more vibrant over the base, but that is where the good points end.



The polish doesn't dry properly, so it dents and chips at the slightest touch. About an hour after painting my nails, I curled my hands up my sleeves to try and warm them up, and you can see the results. They are a disgrace!

I'm really disappointed in thia polish! I'm not sure if it was a different formula because it was being sold in Dealz or if this is standard of all Sally Hanson polishes? I know it was only €1.49, but it was €1.49 for a polish I'll likely never use again!

Has anyone else ever had any experiences like this with Sally Hanson?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment