Monday, October 7, 2013

Blank Canvas F20 buffer brush and E32 blending brush


Blank Canvas very kindly donated an F20 buffer brush and E32 crease blending brush for each goody bag at the SBBC wrap up party. My current make up brushes are on their last legs and are begging to be retired so when I saw these I was like a kid in a candy shop, I couldn't wait to get home and play with them.


I used them both for the first time today and I'm so, so impressed. The F20's synthetic fibers are packed really densely and it's extremely sturdy, but still feels so soft and luxurious on your face. I found applying my make up with the F20 to be much faster than my flat brush, and left me with a more even, streak free, flawless finish. I also love the design of the brush, the pink handle is very cute and girly. One of the most annoying things about foundation brushes is when they leave little hairs behind on your face, but there was absolutely no fallout with the F20 I can absolutely see why it's one of their best sellers!



The E32 is made from incredibly soft, high grade goat hair and is easy to manoeuvre so it makes getting your eyeshadow blended right into the crease of your lid a doddle. I found my eyeshadow went on evenly, and blended out perfectly from the crease with minimal effort. 


The F20 sells at €13.99 and the E32 is €7.99, both can be bought from the Blank Canvas website. I'll personally be investing in a lot more of their brushes as both the brushes I have used seem to be great quality, effective, and well worth what they cost. I really cant wait to try more!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in my Procrastinating Bloggers post - http://wp.me/p1TFoO-fd. It seemed appropriate! :P

    ReplyDelete