Tuesday, January 28, 2014

L'Oréal Fibrology range


L'Oréal's new Fibrology range has been dotting my social media feeds for the last while, and I just had to give in and try it! I'm such a sucker for anything that promises extra volume, but have sometimes found that what will give you added volume, will take away condition and manageability and that's not a compromise I'm willing to make!

I picked up the shampoo, conditioner and mask for under €7.50 because they're currently half price in Dunnes. Absolutely fantastic value for 3 hair products imo!

Good value is well and good, but does it work? For me..... absolutely! The range states to have a cumulative effect by thickening each strand with each wash, so the more you use it the more it works. I have distinctly middle of the road hair, not too thick, not too thin either. Even so, I could definitely feel a difference after just shampooing my hair. It felt noticeably thicker. The range also smells really nice too!

My hair felt, and still feels, really soft after using all 3 products. Normally after blow dying my hair it's just a ball of fluff until I whack the straighteners on it, but it actually looked much sleeker, while still looking. .... bigger. If that makes any sense.


Im really excited to use this range again and again to see if it actually does build up the volume over time. I would highly recommend nabbing some while it's on special offer, it's definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment