Friday, January 31, 2014

W7 Cosmic Nail Dust

Being the magpie that I am, I couldn't resist picking up these sparkly little ditties on Cara Pharmacy today. At just €1.50 a pop it would be rude to just pick up one! They come in a fantastic range of colours- pink, red, blue and yellow to name just a few. I opted for a lovely pewter, a brown and a beautiful rose gold colour.


They come with a little screw nozzle, but I honestly thought you would be able to unscrew the cap completely. Unfortunately, and this is the only downside to the glitter, you can't. Trying to shake the glitter out of the skinny nozzle is a bit of a pain, and leads to a lot of waste that you can't get back into the bottle.
However, it's really sparkly on the nail, and doesn't go dull under a top coat, something I've found with some other budget nail glitters.


If it weren't for the fiddly glass bottle I'd be 100% in love with these, but considering the amount of glitter currently decorating my floor I'm about 90% in love. I suppose it's not a huge deal when you take the cheap and cheerful price tag into account, I just hate wasting something so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Im a bit of a magpie too haha. They look lovely I must try them out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend them if you'd be bothered taking the time to transfer them to a pot to use them from. The overall effect is really good.

      Delete
    2. i really love your nails!

      the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete