Sunday, June 2, 2013

June #BBC Day 1- Favorite Eyeliner

Ah, eyeliner, I hate you almost as much as I love you. For me, if I have a bad eyeliner day, I just have a bad day. I adore flicks, so any eyeliner I buy has to promise me killer flicking ability. And it has to have staying power. I've bought so many eyeliner that have ended up in the bin because my eye watered and the liner ran everywhere, or stains the crease of your lid.

NYC Liquid Liner


My current favourite liner, and one of the best liners I've ever used, is NYC Liquid liner. I was pretty convinced that I wouldn't switch back to liquid liners after discovering felt tip liners, but I gave this a bash and absolutely adore it. It makes cat flicks super easy, goes on think and jet black and stays out for HOURS!! It's less than €3 too, and worth every single cent! I'll absolutely be buying this again, and probably be taking out shares in NYC between this and their Expert Last Lip colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment