Monday, June 3, 2013

June BBC Day 3- Favourite Hair Product

One would be forgiven for assuming that someone who is as cruel to their as I am would have an artillery or hair products available to treat and rescue my hair from time to time. Alas...I do not, my cruelty knows no bounds. Honestly, most of my hair products revolve around masking my hairs condition rather than improving it. I will  try be nicer to it, I promise!

One product I've bought pretty religiously over the last few years, since I started dying it heavily) is Shockwaves Shine and Anti-frizz serum. It's great for smoothing out fly away's and seems to add a big of weight to the hair, which I find great for freshly washed hair. It gives your hair a lovely healthy shine, something my hair is badly lacking! The only downside, but one that is easily avoided, is that if you use too much your hair can look very greasy! It's very cheap too, retailing at about €6 for a 75ml bottle, which generally lasts a few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment