Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Katrina's Beauty Room!

Hello everyone! I hope the new year has been treating you all very well 😄

The blog has been completely dead of late, so I thought I'd show you all why! As you'll probably know, I've been working away studying beauty therapy and working in a local salon, so between that, exams, Christmas and getting my own salon up and running at home things have just been a bit mental! But now that things have gotten a bit more relaxed I'm going to do my best to get back into regular reviewing!

So, with that said, I'd love to introduce you all to my new baby- Katrina's Beauty Room. 


A lot of blood, sweat, and quite a few tears went into to turning my attic into a little slice of heaven for clients, and for myself! It's very early days yet, I'm doing tanning, nails, tinting, waxing, lashes (all your basic salon treatments) but there'll be new treatments added regularly at very competitive prices! 

If you'd like to keep up to date with news and any special offers feel free to give me and aul sneaky like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Katrinasbeautyroom 

Talk soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment