Friday, July 17, 2015

The Tan by the 2 Jenns

Pretty much every feed I have has been clogged up with news and reviews of The Tan By the two Jenns, so after hunting it down in Couture Beauty in Tallaght I  couldn't wait to try it.
The Tan has been developed over 18 months by the two Jenns (of Vanity Room fame) and comes in a gel, spray and gradual tan format. The I opted for the gel and it set me back €19!




The Tan claims to be moisturising, quick drying, non sticky and stink free. But is it? Being the patient creature that i am, I gave myself a layer last night. While I was applying I very quickly noticed that Hey, this is just gliding on like a dream! It spreads and blends like a dream! The guide colour is subtle, but dark enough to avoid any missed spots! It dries almost immediately on the skin so there was absolutely no sticky feeling!

Before

I've noticed lately that every tan I use has left me FEELING like I'm coated in tan, but seconds after applying The Tan I felt ready to walk out the door!  And it actually left my skin feeling really soft and moisturised! I also didn't notice any discernable tan smell! Big bonus!


According to the bottle you can leave this tan on for 2-3 hours for a subtle colour. But if, like me, you have a go hard or go  home attitude to tanning, you can leave it on for 8 hours for a deeper colour. I left it on over night and love my colour this morning. It's deep , but natural looking even on my pale skin!

After!
I  think the proof is in the punch here! I'm normally a notorious bargain hunter, but I would happily pay €19 for this tan again! My only word of warning would be to only apply a small amount to your mitt at a time as the gel is a bit runny and a little blob goes a long away!
Well done to the two Jenns! They've created what I think will be a holy grail product for a lot of folk!

No comments:

Post a Comment