Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Simple skin care

I've been going through the ringer with my skin lately. It's been getting so oily towards the evening that my make up has been separating on my skin and just generally looking a bit.....crap. Its also getting a lot more sensitive so a lot of products I've tried have really aggravated it. It's been going through so many changes, both internal and external, that keeping on top of it is proving a challenge. Gone are the days when a quick scrub at night did the job.

We all know about the Simple skincare brand, it's a store staple. I've tried a few of their offerings, but being a bit curious I tend to float from brand to brand. Simple products are packed full of natural skin loving ingredients, and 0 preservatives. 

My first port of call was the Kind to skin Micellar water. I love this product! It's all natural and really removes every trace of make up, even waterproof liner or mascara. It also leaves my skin feeling spotlessly clean and refreshed. 

To help combat my new found oil problem I chose an Oil Balancing facial scrub and Oil Balancing daily moisturoiser. I use the scrub every 1-2 days, and the moisturoiser every day religiously. The both promise to cleanse and nourish the skin while helping to eliminate shine. But do they?

I've been using them every day for just over a week and I have to say that I am noticing a difference! It's small, but when it comes to skin care every little helps! I'm definitely going to continue using them to see the full effects, and will definitely be buying the micellar water again!

At the time of purchase all Simple skin care was coming in around the €3-5  and was on a 3 for 2 offer, so those 3 only cost me €6 at the till!

No comments:

Post a Comment