Saturday, August 23, 2014

To Hollywood via Waxperts!

I'm quite enamored with the Waxperts style!

Yesterday I popped all the way out to Dun Laoghaire to pay a visit to the Waxperts salon and have all my fuzzy bits removed. I've developed a bit of a love/hate relationship with wax since I started training, I love doing it, but a bog standard hot wax anywhere near your precious lady bits is a just.... *shudder* It's not nice. So I sacked the gardener for a while, let nature take it's course and  presented myself in Waxperts with a rather impressive area of coarse, dug in hair that was used to being shaved (I'm trying to be as discreet as possible here, but we all know where I'm talking about!)

I was waxed by Maggie, under the guidance of Trish, and while initially the prospect of 4 eyes inspecting my foof rather than 2 was a bit daunting, I soon got over myself (remember, these ladies are professional waxers, your's is not the only vagina they'll see before lunch!) I was getting a Hollywood and even with the extra person in the room my modesty was preserved. Maggie knew exactly what she was doing, she was absolutely flying. Nothing phased her at all! Now as I said, my hairs are used to being shaved, and I'm a natural red head, so they're pretty adamant on staying where they are, it wasn't an easy job. I'd say her poor arms are aching today! The attention to was amazing, there wasn't a single soldier left behind, and if there was he was quickly tweezed away!

Now, I'd consider myself to have a fairly average pain threshold.... ok, I lied... I'm a complete wimp. But honestly, Waxperts is the most pain free waxing experience I've ever had. Lets be honest, no one goes to a salon for a waxing for a nice, relaxing treatment, we go because it's a necessary evil! I don't know what they do, or how they do it, but the combination of oil and a wax sent from the heavens combined to make my treatment as painless as humanly possible when you consider the area being waxed. Even on the MOST sensitive parts it was mildly uncomfortable at most. When you compare it to shavers itch...ppfft, nothing!!

I'm absolutely delighted with the results. Having a small insight into waxing myself I was always gonna be a bit skeptical about the results, but there's nothing to be skeptical about, because there's just nothing there!! II actually found it fascinating to just lay there and listen to the terminology and soak up some of their pro tips (Stealing all their knowledge!) By the time I was leaving the salon it was like I'd never been waxed. That's Important to me, it would have been awful to journey all the way home feeling red raw!!

So there you have it! A lovely wax, performed by lovely people. I think once you visit Waxperts you'll see why they're becoming just as popular as they are! I bumped into Ellen on my way to the bus and thought it was lovely of her to ask how I got on, and even ask how my own training was going! Client care pro's!

Waxperts wax pretty much everywhere, and you can book your wax online (nifty nifty) here! Go on, I promise you you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment