Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bargain haul!!


I'm still on the hunt for birthday shoes.... My lack of success in finding a pair has led me to splurge on skirts..... I'd love to say I'm ashamed but.....well..... I'm not. At all. Because they were all in the sale!!! River Island in Liffey Valley have thrown a heap of their brightly coloured tube skirts on a sale rail for HALF PRICE!!! How I didn't leave with one of every single colour...

Black and red dotty tube skirt was €25 now €12
Bright pink tube skirt was €24 now €12


I picked up my last skirt in New Look, it's a leather look body-con mini. Why it's in the sale I'll never know as "pleather" is set to be huge over A/W13! I'm not exactly sure what the original price is, but I onnly paid €6, which is nothing!!!
Leather look body-con mini €6

No comments:

Post a Comment