Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cocoa Brown lovely lady lunch

Anyone who reads my blog will know how much of a fan of Cocoa Brown I am. And days like today prove why.

I was lucky enough to be invited along to Cocoa Brown's lovely lady afternoon tea this afternoon in the wonderfully lavish surroundings of the Radisson Blyu hotel in Blackrock. The hotel itself is stunning,  but nothing compared to the adorable spread put on by Marissa, Sarah and sales manager Aisling. We were greeted with platters of bitesize cakes, which were to die for,  and more sandwiches than you could shake a stick at.
Lovely little treats
This post is about to get very gushy, as I feel like it's very deserved, so feel free to stop reading!
I have always said that one of my favourite things about Cocoa Brown is how they interact with bloggers and anyone who uses their products. As far as I'm concerned they are by far one of the most personable, friendly and approachable brands out there today. Everyone behind the brand goes out of their way to reply to any correspondence, not only that but they are all so friendly in person too. On both occasions I have met Marissa and Sarah they have been lovely and chatty, and just a pleasure to be around. 

Marissa gave a little speach thanking us Bloggers for supporting Cocoa Brown. You could tell she was completely genuine in her sentiment,  that she actually takes the time to sit down and read all the feedback she gets and appreciates it all. Marissa is going to build herself a little army of dedicated Brownettes purely by being so gracious and humble in her success. 

Now, that's the soppy part over! I had an absolutely lovely day, stuffed my face with delicious cakes and got to meet and chat to lots of other Bloggers. Once again Cocoa Brown went above and beyond with extremely generous No7 goody bags (to celebrate the tan now being available in Boots). There was also spot prizes for a lucky few, I managed to bag myself one, including a whopping €80 voucher for Saba Dublin.

Marissa herself will say that the feedback from bloggers has been crucial to the success of Cocoa Brown, and I think I speak for everyone when I say I felt very valued today. There are huge things in store for Cocoa Brown,  and they are well and truly deserved. 
The very generous goody bag

No comments:

Post a Comment