Friday, August 16, 2013

Introducing something new to my blog

Hi guys!

Any of you who follow me on Twitter may have seen my tweet earlier this afternoon about the blog.

Basically, im toying with the idea of expanding it to include something other than just make up and beauty. I was thinking of trying my hand at a few fashion posts, mainly focusing on plus size fashion and bargain shopping (of course). It would essentially just be me show casing my style, how I accessorise, my shopping habits, how I would style a going out outfit etc.

I wouldn't go down the tips and tricks road as I feel style is a very personal thing. If people see something they like then fantastic! But I wouldn't be actively giving any sort of style advice.

Im struggling with how to go about it, and worried that I just wouldn't have enough to say! Would it even suit my blog?

So I'm pretty much asking if it's something you would like to read? Would you have any advice for me starting out?

2 comments:

  1. Hiya,

    You could try introducing it gradually and seeing what the response is like. Maybe do a monthly fashion post, i.e. This month lets talk about accessories. Or start off seasonally. We're going to be coming into Autumn fairly soon so it might be worth your favourite things fashion wise about autumn - being able to wear boots again, chunky knit cardies, etc. Fashion hauls do fairly well especially coming into a new season. My blog is mainly beauty and nails, but I did a haul post last month and it was one of my most popular posts. I'm not an expert on it but feel free to have a look at the way I did mine. http://cosmetinomics.com/2013/07/09/primark-haul-holiday-stuff/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! Some great idea's there!

    ReplyDelete