Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sleek Divine Pallet Acid- Day look

Excuse the boobs!
I have been lusting after this pallet since I first saw it on the website, I just never actually managed to get my hands on it! All the colours just look so versatile, with a bit of imagination you could create some absolutely stunning looks!

A very, very kind friend presented it to me as an early birthday present yesterday (needless to say I jumped up and down) and I couldn't wait to play with it. I didn't want to get too adventurous straight away, so I just did, what I think, is quite a low key look.


I found the colours to be really pigmented and they blended really well, the ones I used did anyway! The only one I was slightly disappointed in was the white. It went on very wishy washy, but I do have extremely high expectations from white shadows!


The colours really make me want a cocktail....

2 comments:

  1. So bright, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the fun that will be had! Can't wait to start playing with the black shadow

    ReplyDelete