Saturday, September 14, 2013

SBBC Day 14- My inspiration


When it comes to blogging I find my inspiration absolutely everywhere. Somebody I pass on the street with fabulous makeup, a colourful bouquet of flowers that inspires me to try out a new look, new products in store, the change of season, watching my mam get ready for a night out, make up in tv or film.... Inspiration is everywhere if you walk around with an open mind.

But above all, the one thing that inspires me to keep blogging more than anything else is my fellow bloggers. Reading other bloggers posts, and chatting to them on Twitter, is my most vital a source of inspiration. I'm not going to link to all the blogs I read, because it would be an endless list, but I will say this- We have created a very welcoming, inviting and embracing community within our blogs, and all our social media outlets, and I am both thankful, and grateful to be a part of. I adore blogging, because it has given me the opportunity to go to so many events and try so many products, but more so because it has introduced me to so many wonderful people that I just never would have met otherwise. You girls push me to better my blog and myself, intentionally or not, and you should all be very proud of yourselves. There is one fabulous blogger who has pushed me harder than anyone else, and I won't name names, but she will never know how much her belief and encouragement means to me.

So cheers to being a beauty blogger!! We are just the business and each and every one of us deserves a big pat on the back.


2 comments: