Saturday, September 21, 2013

SBBC- Day 19- €250 shopping spree

€250 is honestly a huge amount of money to me right now, as I'm sure it is to most people, so as huge as the urge to blow it all in Penney's and Boots would be, I think I'd have to spend the money on something useful.

For the last few months I've wanted to do a nail course, so I think I'd either put the money towards the cost of a course, or spend it on putting my own kit together. Then I could continue saving for a course that will allow me to train on my own kit and do it at a later date. The ultimate goal would be to be able to be a freelance nail technician, all the while saving to do other courses like tanning and eyelash extensions, so I can offer more.

Having such a fancy array of products just sitting there that I can't use would be a killer, but worth it in the long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment