Monday, September 9, 2013

SBBC Day 7- A make up look

Believe it or not, the above would be a fairly standard day look for me. If I'm going for a bold lip, I tend to keep my eyes very simple, and vice versa. Some days, you just need lashings of pink lippy to make tings better.

The products I used for the above look are

Face-
L'Oreal True Match in Rose Ivoire applied with a flat foundation brush
Collection 2000 pressed powder
Benefit Boi-ing concealer under the eyes
Essence Guerilla Gardening cream to powder blush in Mission Flower

Eyes-
Essence Creamlylicious eyeshadow in Iced Chai Latte
NYC Liquid Eyeliner
SEVENTEEN Dolled up mascara
Essence brow designer eyebrow pencil

Lips-
Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic

As it's a day look, it's fairly quick and easy, and very easy to adapt into a more dramatic night time look if the occasion calls!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a beautiful look! Your brows look fantasitic and your lashes looks so long I would almost wonder are you wearing falsies! Fab lip colour too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the dolled up mascara! I think it actually creates lashes out of thin air!

    ReplyDelete