Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SBBC Day 4- My favourite hand cream

Look at me posting on time!!

There's a tie for my favourite hand cream. At the moment I'm using one I picked up in Lidl for a whopping €2.49. It's an anti aging hand cream that contains beeswax and vitamin e. The reason I love it so much is that it does wonders for my ravaged cuticles. I have an awful habit of chewing the skin around my nails, I know, im gross, so the skin was always in bits. Sometimes painfully so. But after a few days using this there was a huge difference. The thick formula is quick to absorb and leaves your hands beautifully soft. I use it at least twice a day now. It has SPF 10 in it too so you're getting some uv protection. Fantastic littlebbudget miracle worker.

My previous favourite was the Body Shop hemp hand cream. A friend of mine got sick of me robbing his every time I was in his car so bought me one for Christmas. It was really nice, really intensely moisturising. As soft as it left my hands, it didn't do an awful lot for my cuticles so I didn't buy it again.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty impressive, specially for a bargaintastic price! Nice to have a good cream for the cuticles for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found some great stuff in Lidl! Must try this one, thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete