Sunday, September 1, 2013

Why am I doing SBBC?


Hello everyone :)

I've had great fun reading through some of the SBBC posts already! I'm really excited that so many decided to take part, it's gonna be a great month of reading.

To kick off SBBC, I decided to go for the lifestyle choice and explain why I'm taking part.

First and foremost I'm taking part because it was organised by a good friend of mine GirlFriday, who put a huge amount of effort into the layout and format of this challenge. I've been excited to get started since I first saw the topics almost a month ago. I think the choice of topics each day will really help me expand my voice as a blogger.

I want to learn more from reading other people posts, and get to read blogs I may have missed in the past. Really, I want to get more involved with the fantastic BBlogger community in Ireland, and what better way to do it?

I don't really want to achieve anything from SBBC. It's kinda the kick up the ass I need to get into a more consistent posting routine. So everyone has my complete permission to tweet/email/Facebook/text me giving out if it's ever approaching midnight I've not put a post up. Of course, upping your visitor numbers is marvelous, but it's not the be all and end all.

I really hope everyone enjoys this challenge, and that we all make the most of it! I can't wait to get stuck into reading some fabulous posts. as well as writing on topics I'd never normally even think of!

Anyone for drinks on the 30th? :P


2 comments:

  1. Look forward to your posts Hun!

    www.beautyangel.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this! I'm happy that it finally began:) I will definitely be ready for drinks on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete