Monday, September 9, 2013

SBBC Day 6- What I'm never without

A lot of my make up is little extra's that I'd buy for a night out, or to incorporate into a particular look, and I love trying out new products so my staple products do have a tendency to change from time to time. Except my foundation. I've been using basically the same foundation for about 4 years. L'Oreal True Match in Rose ivoire is ALWAYS in my make up bag. I do try new foundations from time to time,  but inevitably go back to my old reliable. It's never steered me wrong colour wise, and I love the coverage.


A few more recent additions to my Never leave the house without collection are my SEVENTEEN Dolled up mascara, my NYC Liquid eyeliner, Essence pressed powder in Translucent, a brow pencil to touch them up in an emergency and a trusty tin of vaseline. Once I'm out of the house I tend to be very relaxed about how my make up looks so my make up bag is very minimal, only the bare essentials!


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a L'oreal foundation in my life, but if you keep going back to it it must be good, must check it out!

    ReplyDelete