Monday, September 2, 2013

SBBC Day 2- Favorite jewellery



I'm a huge fan of costume jewellery. I don't actually own any "real", well none that still fits anyways! My favourite accessories are quite quirky, unusual statement pieces. I love trawling markets and car boot sales for pieces you just wouldn't find in shops. That said, one of my favorite necklaces is one I picked up in Penneys about 3 weeks ago.


The reason I love it so much is that there's an almost identical version of it in New Look for €25 (Nicole Sherchzinger wore it on the XFactor last night) and I've wanted it ever since I saw it, but just couldn't pay that much for costume jewellery. So when I saw this I absolutely jumped on it. It was only €10 so I would have been raging if I plumped for the New Look version.

As you can see statement necklaces feature pretty heavily in my jewellery collection!

I love playing around with my jewellery too. The glasses in the top collage were just plain black Penney's glasses that I glittered up with nail polish. The phone case was home made with some glue and some old jewellery! I rarely throw anything out, it can always be used for something.


To be very hobest some of my favourite accessories are actually my tattoo's! I know they're not for everyone, but they are for me and I absolutely love them. They're not so much accessories as they are just a part of who I am now. I sat through hours of pain for some of them, so I feel like I earned them, I wear them with pride! I have 11 tattoo's so far, there will definitely be more in the future. Here's a few of my bigger ones.


See you tomorrow!!


4 comments:

  1. Your tattoos are fantastic! We have similar taste in jewellery :) Love that big Penneys one, will definitely have to keep an eye out for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly :)

    It's relatively new in so you still have loads of time to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the jewellery, such fabulous statement necklaces! Your tattoos are beautiful, I especially like the cupcake one:)

    ReplyDelete